- Damage / Faulty Goods Returns Policy
- Please inspect your goods immediately upon delivery. If goods delivered are faulty, missing or incorrect, you must advise us as soon as possible, and within fourteen days from the date of delivery.
- If you notify us of a problem with your goods, we will either make good any shortage; replace any goods that are found to be damaged or defective; or refund the amount paid by you for the goods in question depending on which option you prefer.
- Non Damaged / Faulty Goods Returns Policy
- If you change your mind about your order we accept returns as long as the following conditions are met:
- you contact us in writing within 14 days starting with the day after the delivery date.
- it is your responsibility to ensure that goods are returned in appropriate protective packaging. If goods are damaged due to inappropriate packaging or use prior to return it will not be possible to process your refund and goods will be returned to you.
- it is not possible to accept the return of damaged or used items.
- How to Return Items
- Please contact us in writing, by email, before you return any items to us and we will provide you with a returns number. Please mark your returns number clearly on your parcel.
- Once your goods have been received we will refund the appropriate amount onto the card you used to place your order.
- Freight Charges for Returns
- Faulty or incorrectly delivered goods will be replaced free of charge and any reasonable charges you incur in returning the goods to us will be refunded.
- If the goods are not faulty you will be responsible for the cost of freight to return them to us.
- Please obtain a proof of posting since we will need to see it if the goods do not arrive.
- Return of Chemical Items
- If you wish to return chemical items you must use a courier service and not Royal Mail. If you request us to do so, we will arrange for our courier to collect your goods at your own cost. Goods will be collected from an agreed address between 9:00 and 5:30 on an agreed day (please note that it is not possible to specify an exact time for collection).
The address for all returns is Surespa Ltd c/o Omni Channel Fulfilment Ltd Building A Howard Tenens Europa Business Park Off - Radway Road Stratton St Margaret Swindon SN3 4ND UK